It is time to unveil the new Omega De Ville Trésor Small Seconds. At the HQ in Biel/Bienne Gregory Kissling, Head of Omega Product Management, showed us these stunning beautiful watches. After a short introduction you will “only” see the De Ville Trésor watches filmed with a macro lens in 4K on your screens and be able to listen to our voices. The watches are the stars! WatchAdvisor – Watch Television in 4K!
We are also proud to have our partner Vontobel provide us with in-depth industry knowledge, featured in their latest “Swiss watch industry outlook”. You can find it here: https://bit.ly/3mw6WEN
Omega’s first use of the “Trésor” name appeared in 1949. At that time, it referred to the “treasure” found inside the watch – the legendary 30 mm calibre. The movement itself became synonymous with precision, as well as simple, logical design. It also enabled Omega to give the original Trésor a beautifully thin, golden case. Fast-forward to today and the Trésor name lives on as part of the elegant De Ville collection. Retaining its legacy for slim design, it is also enhanced by one of Omega’s most advanced modern calibres.
The full (!) Trésor collection will include 40 mm watches in a range of materials, including those in stainless steel. In our two videos you will be able to discover all watches.
For now, the first models to be revealed feature polished cases and bezels in either 18 carat yellow gold or 18 carat Sedna gold. The cases are presented on leather straps with polished buckles, while sapphire crystal is used on both sides of the timepiece.
With a wide choice of styles on the way, the first 18 carat yellow gold model features a grey leather strap, and a domed crystal silvery dial with polished hands and applied domed indexes.
The 18 carat Sedna gold model is presented on a burgundy leather strap with a domed burgundy lacquered dial also including polished hands and applied domed indexes.
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this updated design is the addition of new subdials. On all watches, this includes a Small Seconds display at 6H, while some models also feature a Power Reserve display at 12H. In this instance, the unique positioning of the two subdials means that the Omega logo has been transferred to 3H.
Continuing the Trésor’s legacy of mechanical excellence, each model comes with a full 5-year warranty and is driven by a manual-winding Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre. The movements and full watches have been certified by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) at the industry’s highest standards of precision, performance and magnetic resistance.
I MOVEMENT I
– OMEGA Co-Axial Master
Chronometer Calibre 8927
– Manual winding
– Officially certified chronometer
– Jewels : 29
– Frequency: 25’200 A/h (= 3.5 Hz)
– Power reserve : 72 hours
Exclusive features with :
• Magnetic resistant 15,000 Gauss
• Time zone function
• Silicon ” Si14 ” balance spring
• OMEGA free sprung-balance
• Co-Axial Escapement, 3 levels
• 2 barrels mounted in series
– Special luxury finish :
• 18 carat Sedna gold balance bridge
• Rhodium-plated bridges
• Geneva waves in arabesque • Blackened screws, barrels and balance wheel
I DISPLAY I
– Central hour-minute
– Small seconds hand at 6H
I MATERIAL I
– Case-Buckle: 18 carat Sedna gold
– Bracelet : leather strap
I CASE I
– Diameter : 40 mm Height : 10.07 mm
– Water resistant up to : 3bar (30m/100ft)
– Polished case, embossed Ω on crown
– Polished bezel
– Box-form scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
I DIAL I
– Domed lacquered dial – Applied domed 18K gold indexes – “c” and ” Co-Axial Master
Chronometer ” transferred on dial
I HANDS I
– Polished 18 carat gold hands
– Domed minute hands
I STRAP I
– Burgundy leather strap
– Polished 18 carat gold buckle
– Fitting : 20 mm between lugs, 16 mm on buckle
I SPECIFICATIONS I
– 5-year warranty
– Delivered with a Master Chronometer certification card, ensuring that the watch has passed the tests certified by METAS
– Approx. total weight : 78 g (Based on medium-sized strap)