10 tickets available
We are getting ready to rewind the clocks and restart life after the Covid pandemic. Together with our partner and sponsor Vontobel, we are organizing a unique and exclusive tour of the Swiss watchmaking scene at the end of 2021.
For 10 selected watch aficionados, the package for the tour worth about CHF 5’000 includes:
- visits to three top watch manufactures
- exclusive watch collector dinner with a manufacturer’s executive
- unique watch museum experience
- free roundtrip ticket to Zurich (ZRH) airport from your home country (economy class)
- free local transportation during your stay
- free accommodation in Swiss Jura and Zurich (3 or 4 nights)
Also good to know:
- all events hosted and moderated by Alexander Linz
- the lucky participants will be drawn on September 30th, 2021
- final tour dates will be published mid October 2021
If you are interested to be part of this unique experience, bookmark and watch this space for future updates!
If you would like to participate in the tour of Swiss watch manufacturers, you need to ...
Also – if you have not already done so – you should subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/watchadvisor. This will increase your chances to get selected as one of the few lucky participants.
In case you are wondering why we have partnered with Bank Vontobel: they are sharing our passion for watches and have been covering the Swiss watch industry in great detail for years. You can find their latest report on the Swiss watch industry here:
- The event is subject to the existing rules to control the pandemic. We will coordinate the time and modalities with the prospective participants later this year.
- If you win a spot on the tour, it is for your personal enjoyment. We reserve to permit transfer to another person under special circumstances only.
- The group will be accompanied by a videographer and the material may be used in future videos.
- The WatchAdvisor team will select the 10 participants by considering the submitted motivational stories.
- The winners will be published mid of October 2021 on watchadvisor.com