Picard Cadet Genève

Picard Cadet Genève

Novelties

The founder, Jules Picard, a jewelry maker, opened up his first shop in Geneva in 1910. The name Jules Picard became quickly known for the quality and craftsmanship of his products. In time though he became interested in the art of watchmaking, expanding into the creation of mantelpieces. By 1920, Picard had opened up a second shop and him and his talented team then began designing and producing wristwatches, which quickly became known for their beauty and precision. These original pieces are highly desired by collectors worldwide. The latest range of Picard Cadet watches follows this heritage of beauty, precision and quality. The new line of timepieces are designed with a jeweller’s eye, pieced together with an engineer’s intensity, worn with an appreciation of beauty. And in keeping with the original watches, the latest generation of exclusive and fine timepieces are still entirely designed and crafted in Geneva. It is our respect for both the past and future that creates LIFE. TIME. EMOTION.